[TR] collective wisdom ?

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 05:31:24 MDT 2008

My TR6 has points and original fuel pump and I always start it by standing
outside (always double checking that it is in neutral, of course).  I  usually
have a little prep work to do before leaving the garage and it gives me  the
chance to warm it a little without the extra in and out of the car.   The only
time it needs to crank a little is if it has been sitting for more than  a
week.
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO