[TR] 2008 British Invasion

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 20:48:09 MDT 2008

 Hello,

This was the British Invasion weekend and unlike last year Saturday's weather was simply gorgeous.? The result was over 600 cars and many, many people.? As always there were some incredible cars and some unique personalities.? Some list members also showed up and it was nice to meet old friends and make some new ones.?

One of our list members, Dave Friedlander from Gorham, Maine, was finally able to drive his own TR6 to the show after 12 + years of restoration.? His hard work did not go unrecognized as he was able to take 2nd place in the 74-76 TR6 class.? Several other list members in the same class weren't so happy for Dave and were seen with their keys out hovering around his car.? Check out the link below for a picture of a very happy TR6 owner.

I have uploaded a sampling of pictures at triumphowners.com/108 for those of you who would like to check out some of the show.? Open the link, scroll down and click on the link titled 2008 British Invasion.

Enjoy.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)