[TR] battery summary

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 20 22:19:27 MDT 2008

Now after kicking around the battery selection for a week or so... I still am
confused.

However, now I think the important selection criteria for me is:
I now think that CCA and RC is the most importent criteria.
Next is weight (needs to be 45 pounds or less), and color (is important for
me)
Price is last.  Would you agree on these?

Also, maintainence free batteries have alot going for them.  In fact, I wonder
if batteries that are sealed are maintainence free (even though they are not
called 'maintainance free' ?

I quess my thinking that the TR3 needed a huge and powerful battery(longer
than a group 24 battery) is somewhat wrong.

Also, recently there was an email saying something about 'vented
batteries'...What are they?
Thanks, Paul