[TR] wiring 3A

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 13 19:01:11 MDT 2008

List,
I am wiring up my TR3A without the front apron for now (I am doing tests) to
the driver that I am rebuilding.  Although I've got several wiring diagrams,
the stock wiring diagrams shows the same wires going to both left front and
right front side of the car in many instances.  For example, the left side
horn has it's own wires, and the right side horn has it's own wires, however,
the electrical bullets seem to 'bounce back left and then right side' even
when they already have connectivity between sides.  My thinking is that the
stock diagram, and proably the stock wiring does this so the vehicles are both
LHD and RHD.  And of course, the same harness was used for both.
    My question is do I have to do it?  I have lost one little sub-harness and
was going to 'make it from scratch' since its only a couple of wires.

Also, why is there a black wire going to the headlights?  My diagram shows
only two wires go to the headlights?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3A

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 926 spam emails to date.