[TR] Panasports, Redlines and Lug Nuts?

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 06:04:25 MDT 2008

The Panasports that I have use the same lug nuts as the steel wheels, that
is the conical type.  So I wouldn't worry about the lug nuts - If you have
alloy wheels other than Panasports that use the shank to center the wheel
and not the conical type, then you might want to think about taking a spare
set if you have a steel wheel as a spare.  With the reliability of todays
radials, I don't eve take a spare with me, and in almost 30 years I have
only had one incident involving a flat and even then it was slow enough to
allow me to make it to safely to my destination.