[TR] Spark Plug Irritation

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 19:21:23 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/10/08 8:25:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
terryrs at comcast.net writes:

<<  Tightened it again with needlenose.   >>

First a note to others, observe I've trimmed the old post to near nothing per
our list master.  I'd hope others do the same in order to save list traffic
and hard drive space.

For the cap to come off the spark plug, the wire end must not be holding it
firmly.  The wire end might snap on with a click but allows the terminal to
float once on.

Next, the cap can be turned into a self locking nut if you use a flat punch
to distort the middle of the cap before install.

Harold