[TR] Free Tires (used) - Kumho 165/80-15

D&B Lambert blambert at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 11:32:46 MDT 2008

I have a couple of used Kumho 165/80-15 tires I want to make disappear.
They have about 50-60% tread wear left and were purchased about two years
ago.  Free to anyone that wants them.  Shipping is probably not cost
effective  (new tires for m TireRack are only about 40 bucks and shipping on
these would probably be about 15 dollars each), but if you are in the
Southern California area we can probably work out some sort of arrangement.

Also, FWIW, I have a brand new Michelin 165-15 XZX that I'd also like to see
disappear.  It has never seen the road, still has the thin green stripe on
the tread (I used it as an unneeded spare for several years), but.the tire
is 8 years old.  I wouldn't want anyone to actually use this tire on a
driving car.

If no takers, I'll just pay the CA tire disposal fee and be done with them.

Thanks, Dennis