[TR] OLD STEERING WHEEL SOUGHT

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 13:58:47 MDT 2008

I forgot to ask for a part.  Although I've got my original TR3 Steering Wheel
and control head working fine eventually, I'd like to change to a wooden Nardi
wheel.  I've got an idea for a homemade type steering wheel adapter in mind
for that day.  My plans are to use the cast middle-hub portion of a TR3's
steering wheel as a major part of the adapter.  That way, I be able to use the
hub and control head for both turn signals and horn.  Problem is: I do not
have such a part!
    If anyone has a beat up steering wheel with a good center part, or just a
good center part of a steering wheel that their willing to part with, would
they please write me off-list.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey   60 TR3

--
It has removed 916 spam emails to date.