[TR] Uncle Jack's Miata Seat Conversion Kit at The Glen

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Sep 2 07:36:20 MDT 2008

George and all.

Great!!!  We will have the right folks at The Glen to discuss Uncle Jack's
Stuff. Tony Drews is bronging some seat conversions and some HD Spindles.

Sean Alexander, who does much of our process engineering, (sheet metal) will
be there.

Remember the Triumph Party in the Classic Motorsports Olde English Pub in the
Triumph Paddock Saturday night. Sponsored by Classic Motorsports and Moss
Motors, this is the pace to be.

Joe A

Joe

> One of those first production run seat tracks will be installed in the next
> 3 days and, God willing, be up at the Glen with my newly recovered Miata
> seats for those who want to sample the final product.
>
> George Church
> 70 TR6 "striking" blue with either new tan or dynamat interior, depending on
> how the next 3 days go. Boy, you can't trust a paint chip!

   </HTML>