[TR] TR3 oilite bush

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 20:24:26 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/1/2008 6:05:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

> Any  one know what material the oilite bush is made from?

Oilite is the  (brand) name of the material.  Another name is SAE 841  bronze.

> so does any one have an accurate length for that  bush?
> Its either 1.000 to 1.160 or someplace in-between.

Sorry,  don't have the exact length offhand.  But it's shorter than the
cavity  (so the bush floats fore/aft to some extent) and 1" sounds right.
Since  they're only $5 @ TRF, I've never bothered looking for a  substitute.

Randall

Seems like Herman van demn Akker  mentioned to me one time that they  seem to
vary in length depending on year.

Mike Moore

deal here.