[TR] Gear box & electric fan

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 29 05:44:28 MST 2008

My TR8 has an off the shelf directly wired electric fan; but I would really
like to add an, in radiator hose capillary fan switch. To the dash I've
installed a precautionary overriding switch; but I still want the capillary
to serve engine shut off time. Any ideas where to purchase a reliable one?
In addition, as opposed to an expensive gear oil, can anyone comment on
whether or not ATF is preferential gear box use? Mine, thank you very much,
shifts just perfectly with the expensive gear oil from even the dreaded cold
start up. Thanks. Mike. coefront at shaw.ca