[TR] hourly restoration rates - ranges?

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:41:24 MST 2008

Thanks gentlemen!!  Even after accounting for regional price levels, all the
above info is excellent.  I like the tiered rates for different services,
much appreciated!! Any other rate info from across the country is still
welcome, thanks.  Maybe, I can start an LBC CPI index:))

Ted

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO