[TR] TR6 Brake pedal height

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Oct 22 06:50:09 MDT 2008

On my '75, the clutch & brake pedal are just about dead even. I replaced
everything that attaches to those two pedals last winter and I can't think
of any adjustment for them.

The go pedal is a little higher but that was my preference when I
re-installed it after putting in Art Lipp's bushing kit for the shaft. The
bracket on the end of the accelerator shaft gives you the option of moving
the pedal height up or down. You just want to make sure you still have 100%
throttle opening when pushed to the floor.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD