[TR] 36" cable needed?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 21 19:05:52 MDT 2008

Does anyone have an extra 36" inner tach cable?
Or both inner and outer 36" tach cable?

I'll trade my good 6' speedo cable for it.  I have both 6' inner & outer.

You see, Mine was broke. I ordered a tach cable not knowing what length it was
suppose to be.  The Ebay seller also was misinformed and thot it should be 6'.
Randall straightened me out.  And I had already given the seller positive
feedback.  So, it's too late for him.

I doubt it would work to shorten the long one, right?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3