[TR] TR6 Brake pedal height

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 17:30:39 MDT 2008

Can't really say for the TR6, but FWIW on my red v6 Spitfire, clutch and
brake even, gas about 3/4 inch lower,  my GT6  clutch and GAS about even,
brake about 1 inch higher?? go figure, and my wife's Spitfire, clutch and
brake even, GAS about inch higher!!
No that's no misprint, double checked  and that is what they are -
interesting -
Barry