[TR] Source for NLA part

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 20 17:57:52 MDT 2008

interesting.

i had a couple break on me, and it wasn't until i started pulling things
apart that i realized it was because the alternator mounting bracket had
ovaled out and the alternator was moving/vibrating, which was causing the
bracket to break.

as such i ended up with several (and no, i'm not parting with them).

i would think you could clean yours up and use it.  can you put it in a vice
and straighten it?  and repaint it?

if not, i would think this is a decent value, although i have not seen it up
close and have absolutely no knowledge of the seller.