[TR] [6pack] replacement seat belts TR6

Mitch ms6453 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 17 14:40:02 MDT 2008

One of the problems I have with the sercurons is most people like them
because they are sold as direct replacements for the originals but do not
fit the seat parker. The more important fact is that no where do they state
they meet any US safety standards. The model/style I have selected
specifically state they do. I would be more suspect of any brand that does
not comply. If I'm using it to keep my butt safe I want to see that on the
label.
"Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 209-302."

Realistically, I just use them so I don't get a summons. The reality is, I
doubt they'll do much to stop British steel from crunching my bones or a 3
ton SUV from plowing me under.

Mitch