[TR] Shades of red

C E White BN_Knight at Ameritech.Net
Tue Oct 14 06:44:52 MDT 2008

Bill,

I'd suggest checking out Mark Macy's site regarding interiors.  He's the
Tech Advisor to TRA and the TRA Concours interior judge.
http://www.macysgarage.com

Chuck White
Xenia, OH
1965 TR4A IRS
1970 GT6+

-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of wbeech
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:30 AM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Shades of red

Has anyone experienced receiving different shades of red from TRF?  I got my
panels, dash recover kit and leather/vinyl seats and have noticed that the
dash kit is a more orange shade of red.  I understand that there can be dye
lot differences but this seems to be a different grade of vinyl as well.  I
still need to order my capping kit but am afraid of what I will get.

How critical is the exact match to those who judge the cars for originality?

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO