[TR] ZDDP availability????????????????

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 13 21:19:57 MDT 2008

Thanks,
Which non-synthetic do you think is better for street use:
Valvoline VR-1 20w50 "For racing use only" (so stated proably for legal
reason only,which in fact, is stated in an article) or
Valvoline 20w50 w/'new' GM EOS shown at
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=1052367
.  The price of either choice is about the same, in the long run.

For street use