[TR] TR joys

ElangTR4 at aol.com ElangTR4 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 14:58:40 MDT 2008

I had to take my son back to college in SE Ohio yesterday.  Sunny, 78
degrees, and the leaves looking good. Just over half way  there we got off I-77 and
drove back roads. Great hilly, curvy roads, some of  which we drove on the 2006
ABRR. (You guys remember 555?) About a 340 mile  trip. Would have loved going
in the TR6, but Junior brought home all his  laundry and other stuff which
wouldn't have fit in the 6. It was still fun  in the Mini Cooper with the
windows down, sunroof open, and the tunes blaring on  the stereo. We saw a Fiat
Spyder, an MGB, an early Porsche 356 roadster, and  nearly a million motorcycles
enjoying the day.

Eric L.
64 TR4
71 TR6