[TR] TR joys

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Oct 13 07:09:43 MDT 2008

Wow...... I guess that a sign of our lousy economic times....despite lower
gas prices and the best foliage colors in years.....there were rooms
available. Oh well, we're off to the western hills of CT for a day trip
tomorrow. It's supposed to be 75 and sunny.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD