[TR] TR joys

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 06:12:22 MDT 2008

Bob,

Not this fall!  We found many vacancy signs in front of New Hampshire  Inns
and many restaurant owners we spoke to said that business is off this fall
including a very popular breakfast spot near where we stayed in Sugar Hill, NH -
Polly's Pancake House.  This would have been a great time for  a TR Club to
do a fall getaway to New England....good deals, fewer  cars on the road and
reasonable fuel prices.

Chip

In a message dated 10/12/2008 3:05:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,