[TR] Newly rebuilt TR3A motor

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 21:32:39 MDT 2008

I had my newly rebuilt motor out on the road for the first time  today.  All
is well.  After about 8 hours in the garage a significant  oil drip appeared
under the vent tube.  I am certain that is the  source.  The motor has an alloy
valve cover without the breather vent as  the stock one has.  It has the
sealed fill cover with the very tiny vent  hole.  Does anyone know if I can get a
breather cover for this type of  valve cover, and, is this expected to improve
as the rings seat?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO