[TR] Catastrophic oil line failure for oil pressure gauge

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 06:19:11 MDT 2008

As others have probably mentioned already, replacing it with a braided
steel or copper is the way to go.  After I had that happen I replaced mine
with a copper one.  If you use copper just make sure that you provide a
service loop at each end to prevent it from work hardening from vibration
Ive had mine in for over twenty years without incident -

Barry Schwartz