[TR] Choke cable movement

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 22:51:44 MST 2008

The latest choke discussion brings up another problem with finishing  the
restoration of my TR 3. I cannot pull the knob out far enough to actually  pull
the "choke valve" down. We have to get under the hood and directly position
the linkage beyond the fast idle position which as far as the knob and cable
will move it. I have not taken time to investigate this yet as we have only
started it a couple of times. Just thinking someone may have had this trouble
and will be able to steer me toward a fix.

Gary B
AOL.com.