[TR] TR3A Drawing

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 05:54:51 MST 2008

ToRandall and Bill B.,

Thank you both for your efforts to send the drawing from the TR3 manual.
Now I know why I have had a hard time finding the version I am looking for.
The one printed in the manual is of the earlier TR2 and Randall has pointed
out the differences.

Does anyone have a source for a later line drawing of the side view of a
TR3A?

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8