[TR] Weber Carbs 40 and 45 DCOE

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:31:23 MST 2008

I have a Weber side draft carb body, bare, and 2 lids for 40 DCOE's
plus assorted parts.  How can I tell if the body is for a 40 or a 45,
or is it the same?  Any articles out there on Weber ID?  I know about
Pierce.  I am trying to put together odd pieces to create a core carb
to sell on ebay, as one more step in retiring.  Anyone want a grab bag
of Weber stuff, instead?

Just for everyone's information, I have a good variety of Triumph and
Spridget cranks, heads, cams, generators, alternators and starters and
many other pieces for sale, located in Tucson, AZ.

TIA

Bill
Slightly Classics

'80 MGB w/ AC & OD