[TR] chrome plater

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 27 16:52:07 MST 2008

FYI,

I located a chrome plating co in Syracuse NY.

I never knew there was a plater so close to my home.

Their website is: http://www.sandysbumpermart.com/

They are located in Syracuse NY and are the only plating co in NYS.

I dropped off my 72 TR6 bumper yesterday and the "sale" price is 288.

I thought that was a real good price.

I hope it comes out good because I have other "stuff" to get chromed.

They do most of the work for shops in NE and Long Island.

I believe the turn around right now is 2 - 4 weeks.

I will report when I get the part back.

They do all metals, including the pot metal common to the TR4 and TR6 rear
tail light assemblies.

When I return for my bumper, I am taking the TR6 rear license plate light
assembly to see what they can do to remove the pitting. If that comes out
good and is a reasonable price, they get the tail light assemblies!

Bob