[TR] Triumphs on TV

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Nov 27 14:28:24 MST 2008

Frank,
I think that's the channel that has the program called "Chasing Classic
Cars". The show focuses on Wayne Carini who owns F40 Motorsports about 15
miles from my house. He finds cars, restores them and often sells them at
the major auctions held around the country. In addition he represents buyers
and sellers at these auctions. One of his best clients is a guy named Herb
Chambers who owns about 40 dealerships in CT & MA, is a billionaire and has
an extensive car collection. For me, this is one of those......I knew that
guy when.........moments. Herb was a customer of mine back in the 70's when
he had just started a business called A-Copy and had one Ferrari as a daily
driver. Small world.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection