[TR] Replacing rear brake cyls.

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 22 11:12:37 MST 2008

OK.... I just pulled up the Buckeye article
(http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Brakes/Rear/Rear.htm)  that I used
as my guide when I did the rear brakes. If I'm looking at the pictures
correctly, I have everything exactly as they show it, including the rubber
dust cover which they show between the 1st and 2nd plate. Well, it's not
actually between but around the 1st plate. Or am I missing something?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD