[TR] Replacing rear brake cyls.

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 00:04:53 MST 2008

 Tom,

Check out Bob Danielson's wonderful web site where he does a very nice job describing and illustrating the process.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/BrakeUpgrade2.htm

Scroll down the page until you come to the correct section.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108