[TR] TR3A Silentblocs

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 17:04:51 MST 2008

Having a garage (whoo hoo!) for the first time in my life, may be able to do
some TR upgrades this winter.

1)B  Plan on converting to the nylon (?) silentblocs.B  Am assuming I can jack
up the front end, pull the wheels, and reach everything from underneath,
right?B  (I've only touched this with the body off.)

2)B  Someone on the List suggested replacing easily rotted ball joint rubber
boots with Toyota boots.B  Anybody know the model number to ask for?

Raining today and my garage is dry inside for the first time because I
finished the plywood siding this weekend.B  Did the frame off on my '59 TR3A a
few years ago groveling in the dirt and fishing dropped parts out of the
sand.B  ?Question?B  Did I get the sequence of this wrong????

Terry Smith

New Hampshire