[TR] TR3 Cold Air Draft

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 16:29:14 MST 2008

>btw - Our would leak like a waterfall in the rain before we made the change
>and now it's dry.

>PeterK

DRY!B  You mean this ethereal phenomenon is possible in a TR3????B  I don't
have to carry a rainsuit in the trunk even with the top up????

I rank this nirvana among my elite dreams of as a balanced federal budget, a
Detroit car company that doesn't whine for a bailout, and truth spilling from
the moving lips of a politician!

If I get enough done in the garage this winter, I'll take adding the wheel
well seals on as an additional project.B

Thanks, Peter!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire