[TR] I give up

Denman Mike mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 20:47:04 MST 2008

Couldn't the wire be nothing more than a shunt. A shunt, for those not
familiar with the term as used electrically, is used to reduce the
amperage through the gage. For example, I have a 65 amp alternator on
my Marcos and a 30 amp ammeter gage. By using a shunt, I am still able
to use the 30 amp ammeter. The gage needle (with the shunt installed)
moves less, of course, with a given change in discharge/charge.
Mike Denman