[TR] [6pack] Painting brake calipers?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Nov 7 14:03:40 MST 2008

Hey Joe,
I went with the POR-15 caliper kit
(http://www.por15.com/prodinfo.asp?grp=CK&dept=11) Being a complete kit, it
included the cleaner, prep solution, POR-15 paint and the caliper paint. At
first I wasn't happy with the yellow paint but once the calipers were on the
car and behind the allow wheels, you never notice the "imperfections" that
you do when they're in your hand and 6" from your eyes. After a season of
driving on them they still look great. I know other guys that have used
DupliColor with very good results too.

If you decide you want to go with Yellow, let me know before you buy
anything.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U