[TR] Painting brake calipers?

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 13:06:30 MST 2008

Maybe you were lucky, or perhaps your contamination was not as severe as
mine.

But the real issue here is that it is a lot easier to go to extra lengths
beforehand to ensure the surface is devoid of the silicon residue than to
have to remove the paint and start over.

And it is not just me, I have heard many other horror stories from bodymen
about the issue.

Joe C.