[TR] I give up

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 08:26:07 MST 2008

> Am I incorrect in thinking that if all else works that
> current is  moving through the ammeter OK, the needle just
> isn't working?

That is correct.  I was under the impression that when you said the ammeter
"wasn't working" that you meant it was not passing power to the rest of the
car.  Sorry, my mistake.

> BTW I have done a good cleanup job on the connects and they
> are tight, but since that is so easy I will try it again.

If the ignition, headlights, etc. are getting power, then it's not a bad
connection at the ammeter.  My apologies for the bad information.

Randall