[TR] I give up

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 04:24:28 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/6/2008 9:49:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

Hmm,  come to think of it, are you sure the quick connects are in good  shape?
Sometimes they can 'snap' into place, but still be loose enough to  not make
good contact.

Am I incorrect in thinking that if all else works that current is  moving
through the ammeter OK, the needle just isn't working?
BTW I have done a good cleanup job on the connects and they are tight, but
since that is so easy I will try it again.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
Holiday needs. Search Now.