[TR] PUPPY TORN PETRONIX BOX!

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 6 06:57:03 MST 2008

My puppy tore open my brand new unopened Petronix Electronic Ignition box
spilling the contents on the garage floor!  And she's bad to chew and carry
off things.  So I am wondering if I found all the parts.

Shown on ebay is a Petronix kit that is for a positive ground car.  THIS IS
NOT MINE, MY kit is for a negative ground car.  Pictured on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pertronix-Ignitor-Electronic-Ignition-for-Triu
mph-TR3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a3Q7c65Q3a10Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_
trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem190264150701QQitemZ190264150701QQptZMotorsQ
5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Although this ebay pictured item is for a positive ground car, and my polarity
is"-",
I seem to be missing a part shown. MY puppy torn box still has everything BUT
the clear bag shown pictured on the left.  It looks like I might be missing a
red thing in that bag.

But then again, I didn't see any bag torn open after I scolded my puppy!  What
does the bag contain?  What does that red thing look like?  It's hard to tell
from the untorn complete instructions if I am missing anything.
If I am missing that small red thing, what can I do?  Does anyone have an
extra one?
If I need to keep the car positive or negative, I'll temporairly do that!
What can I do?

Looking again, here is the same pic enlarged  for ebay, I can't find that
clear bag...
 http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=866071&image=19098401
7&images=190984017&formats=0&format=0

Mad at my dog, Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3