[TR] thanks all

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 04:37:35 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/5/2008 8:49:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:

...for  the tire advice.  One thing some of you wouldn't know about
this car  is that it has Cosmic MkII wheels from a Lotus Europa.  If
they are  bent, I would expect themto be broken too!  But I will
check.   Soon as I get a round tuit I'll spin them on the car to check
for runout  at least.  I s'pect I'll end up buying one or more new
ones.

Thanks again,

Jim  Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com

On my TR3 wheels, the runout was axial, not radial. The wheels were  potato
chip shaped.

Mike Moore

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)