[TR] TR4 Fan Replacement

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Nov 4 18:21:28 MST 2008

Geo,

>From the TR2-3 manual is says; "Using a jig, ascertain the lighter side of
the assembly and fit the balancer to that side."  I know you wanted more
than that, hope there is more help to come!

If someone has a picture of the jug, I would like to see it too as I will be
crossing this bridge soon, I hope.  I will be installing a TR4 Tropical Fan
on my newly re-built TR3 engine.

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L