[TR] TR4 Fan Replacement

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:51:41 MST 2008

I couldn't find it with either an archive search or by looking at
threads for the past 5 weeks -- but then subject lines are often
cryptic and threads can get hijacked w/o a change in subject line.

I did learn that the balance pieces are to balance the fan (not the extension).

If there is an explanation there (how to balance a replacement stock
fan) perhaps someone can point me to it.  Thanks!

Geo