[TR] Spinal Tappets CD

Bob Streepy trstreep at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 08:50:23 MST 2008

Triumphistae-
	The Illinois Sports Owners Association has a dozen or so surplus copies of
"Tappetstry" by the renowned Triumph parody band, Spinal Tappets. The CD was
professionally engineered and produced for the 2008 VTR convention. There
are 11 parody tracks ["Olde Tyme TR3" to the tune of "Old Time Rock and
Roll" by Bob Seger, "Land of the Rising Sun" - to the tune of "House of the
Rising Sun" by the Animals, "Flatbeds, Parts & Money" to the tune of
"Lawyers, Guns, and Money" by Warren Zevon, "Grinding Through the Gears" to
the tune  "Reeling through the Years" by Steely Dan, "Push" to the tune of
Hush, and "While my TR Gently Leaks", to the tune of "While my Guitar Gently
Weeps" by George Harrison,] plus the five tracks that were on the 2005 CD
given to attendees at the Rockford VTR.
	The CDs will be sold "first come first serve" for $10.00 each, which
includes shipping and handling within the United States. If you would like
one of these collector items, please email Kim Jensen, ISOA treasurer at
KimandBill76 at sbcglobal.net