[TR] [6pack] Dead brake servo

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri May 30 19:13:20 MDT 2008

Greg,
Give Ted Schumacher a call. I got my rebuilt servo from him over the winter.
He usually has rebuilt servos and calipers in stock.
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/

You won't find them listed on his site so just call him up.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD