[TR] Marty Mishap

GHaynesTR4 at aol.com GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Mon May 26 15:59:59 MDT 2008

Marty,
So sorry that an autocross has taken a car, especially one our ours.   I
truly hope that you and anyone nearby are OK.   I'm guessing, what with your
experience, that the course was not set up with safety adequately in mind.   Things
happen, and many of them can be anticipated by a heads-up course layout.
Guess you'll have to share all the details with us to put this into
perspective.   What lessons can we learn?
Regrets,
George Haynes