[TR] [6pack] Need your opinions, please!

Joe Laurito trglory at comcast.net
Mon May 26 14:22:09 MDT 2008

Greg;

Looks like the right color to me, very much the color of the '67 TR4A that I
used to have. From your comments, I'm guessing that you never really wanted
BRG in the first place, you wanted Conifer. If it makes you feel any better,
the color will get darker as it ages, mine did.

It's just my opinion, but I think the car will look fabulous when it is
fully outfitted.

Joe