[TR] Ignition rotors

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Sat May 24 09:34:21 MDT 2008

I thought I was having a rotor issue with my TR3 with it not running right
either, sometimes missing. Finally it wouldn't start at all, as it always
started for me easily in the mornings. This time "nada", nothing , no spark.
It turns out after trouble shooting the dizzy, cap, rotor, wires, ect that the
culprit was a loose pertronix. Mounted to the breaker plate, it had come
slightly loose. Tightened every thing back up and running like a champ.

Ibsen