[TR] Done, Done, Done!

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Wed May 21 21:55:29 MDT 2008

Bob,

Congrats on finishing up.  What a great feeling.  I can never decide what is
more inspirational...your willingness to experiment with roadworthy upgrades
or your ability to document them on one of the very best TR websites (VTR
awards for it) out there.  For those of us that love a good upgrade thanks.

Bud Rolofson

P.S. my browser (IE 7) got an error message on these links, heat shield, carb
rebuild 06, and stub axle upgrade

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)