[TR] Done, Done, Done!

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed May 21 21:04:41 MDT 2008

Finally.....I think I'm done with my winter work....from the car to the web
site. And sometimes I think the web site takes more time then the car! The
car now has a: Toyota 5 speed, Nissan differential, new upgraded brakes at
all 4 corners, Steering Column Bushings, Accelerator Shaft bushings, Poly
Tranny Tunnel, Even MORE FatMat, Nylatron Rear Suspension Bushings,
Goodparts' Trailing Arm Kit, New Solid Driveshaft, Rebuilt Servo, New Clutch
M/C, New Front and Rear Engine Seals, New Oil Pan Gasket, New Engine Mounts,
Grill Fixed, Engine Painted, New Water Pump and Web Site UPDATED!
Whew.........and the car runs great. I can't even imagine how you guys do a
frame off restoration and maintain your sanity. It's been a nerve racking
few months for me and my stuff pales when compared to what so many of you
do! I asked lots of questions and I always got lots of help from the two
Lists. You guys are great! Thanks so much.

Oh yea.... I redid lots of my links so I hope the site works OK for
everyone.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U