[TR] [6pack] Inlet Manifold Question

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:34:18 MDT 2008

You can see this header at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/KingstonHeaderVerusPacesetter

The header John was referring to was supplied by Tony-Lindsey Dean of
Kingston ?? in the UK.  By a qirk of construction mine now goes to a single
silencer under the passenger seat sice and exits straight down at the
entrance to the tunnel the exhaust pipe was supposed to go in.  Loud
[beautiful in a race car, helmet cuts the noise].

--
Chuck Arnold